If you are interested in learning more about Nursing Reference Center Plus...
If you want to find articles about a topic, use one of our journal databases to search for your topic.
If you already know which journal your article is in, or you want to see what journals we subscribe to, check our journal list.
If you have the citation information for an article you can search for it using our citation linker. Note that not all journals support article level linking.
If we don't have a subscription to the journal that you need to access a specific article, use our Request an article form to place a request for the article.
Health Canada News
- Risperidone - Restriction of the Dementia Indication
- Cefazolin for Injection USP 1 g - May Contain Foreign Particulate Matter and Sterility May be Compromised
- Harper Government launches new online tool for drug safety information
- Health Canada increases transparency on health product and other regulatory information
- Notice to the Media - Important announcement regarding safe medication management
Look for a Book
We currently have four searchable book collections as well as a number of stand alone book titles. Check them out in our list of books.
Natural Medicines should be back up and running!
If you are still...
We have found that for Natural Medicines Database it is asking for login...
There will be a one hour long webinar orientation on Nursing Reference...
The app currently available in the NRC+ tool is for NRC (not the "Plus"...
- 1 of 35