The Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan (MTAS) is sponsoring a...
Saskatchewan's Online Library for Health Professionals
Find an ARTICLE
If you want to find articles about a topic, use one of our journal databases to search for your topic.
If you already know which journal your article is in, or you want to see what journals we subscribe to, check our journal list.
If you have the citation information for an article you can search for it using our citation linker. Note that not all journals support article level linking.
If we don't have a subscription to the journal that you need to access a specific article, use our Request an article form to place a request for the article.
- Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others
- Alberta E. coli outbreak source unknown; investigation underway
- Mechanically tenderized beef labels introduced for shoppers
- Polio vaccine combination seems to offer best protection
- Study recommends both oral and injectable polio vaccines
LOOK FOR A BOOK
We currently have four searchable book collections as well as a number of stand alone book titles. Check them out in our list of books.
If you are having difficulty viewing content on the SHIRP webpage using...
Just a reminder that if you have not already done so, please take a moment...
As of July 9, 2014, SHIRP will be known as the Saskatchewan Health...
As of July 2014, SHIRP patrons who make requests for articles will receive...