AccessMedicine now has an app available. This app is available free of...
Saskatchewan's Online Library for Health Professionals
Find an ARTICLE
If you want to find articles about a topic, use one of our journal databases to search for your topic.
If you already know which journal your article is in, or you want to see what journals we subscribe to, check our journal list.
If you have the citation information for an article you can search for it using our citation linker. Note that not all journals support article level linking.
If we don't have a subscription to the journal that you need to access a specific article, use our Request an article form to place a request for the article.
- Lung transplant patients want more help with high relocation costs
- Swedish hospital investigates possible Ebola case
- Senegal Ebola case 'a top priority emergency,' WHO says
- Equipment needed to contain Ebola in Senegal; WHO calls case 'top priority'
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays
LOOK FOR A BOOK
We currently have four searchable book collections as well as a number of stand alone book titles. Check them out in our list of books.
The Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan (MTAS) is sponsoring a...
If you are having difficulty viewing content on the SHIRP webpage using...
Just a reminder that if you have not already done so, please take a moment...
As of July 9, 2014, SHIRP will be known as the Saskatchewan Health...