The following trial resources are available for health care practitioners to...
Saskatchewan's Online Library for Health Professionals
Find an ARTICLE
If you want to find articles about a topic, use one of our journal databases to search for your topic.
If you already know which journal your article is in, or you want to see what journals we subscribe to, check our journal list.
If you have the citation information for an article you can search for it using our citation linker. Note that not all journals support article level linking.
If we don't have a subscription to the journal that you need to access a specific article, use our Request an article form to place a request for the article.
- Systemic safety of bevacizumab versus ranibizumab for neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Systemic safety of bevacizumab versus ranibizumab for neovascular agerelated macular degeneration
- Perioperative beta-blockers for preventing surgery-related mortality and morbidity
- Viruses can spread through buildings in just hours, study finds
- Royal baby: Facts about the severe morning sickness Kate is suffering
LOOK FOR A BOOK
We currently have four searchable book collections as well as a number of stand alone book titles. Check them out in our list of books.
SHIRP has added a new video titled Suprapubic Bladder Aspiration.
SHIRP is testing a new interface for a well known resource, Davis's Drug...
SHIRP users may now download and use an app that contains all titles from...
AccessMedicine now has an app available. This app is available free of...