Just a reminder that if you have not already done so, please take a moment...
Saskatchewan's Online Library for Health Professionals
Find an ARTICLE
If you want to find articles about a topic, use one of our journal databases to search for your topic.
If you already know which journal your article is in, or you want to see what journals we subscribe to, check our journal list.
If you have the citation information for an article you can search for it using our citation linker. Note that not all journals support article level linking.
If we don't have a subscription to the journal that you need to access a specific article, use our Request an article form to place a request for the article.
- Website helps parents, coaches recognize concussion signs in children
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- CPR recommendations should be tweaked, Canadian doctor suggests
- Liberia closes border crossings, restricts public gatherings amid Ebola outbreak
- Camping safety tips: Preventing injury around the campfire
LOOK FOR A BOOK
We currently have four searchable book collections as well as a number of stand alone book titles. Check them out in our list of books.
As of July 9, 2014, SHIRP will be known as the Saskatchewan Health...
As of July 2014, SHIRP patrons who make requests for articles will receive...
The SHIRP office will be closed on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014.
All registered SHIRP users will have received an email from the SHIRP office...